Holiday Giveaway Official Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: The Cúrate Holiday Giveaway (the "Sweepstakes") is open to legal residents of United States, who are at least 21 years of age at the time of entry. Employees of Cúrate at Home ("Sponsor") its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Cúrate at Home located at 14 O Henry Avenue, Suite 110, Asheville, North Carolina ("Sponsor").
$500 credit to be used at curateathome.com, or in person at Cúrate Tapas Bar or La Bodega by Cúrate (ARV $500)
- Agreement to Rules: The Participant (“You”) agrees to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of KBR as final and binding as it relates to the content and eligibility of this Campaign.
- Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on November 9, 2023 at 12 PM Eastern Time and ending November 28, 2023 at 12:00 PM Eastern Time.
- How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at shop.curatetapasbar.com/holiday-giveaway. The entry must fulfill all Sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of KBR. You may enter once per email address for the duration of the giveaway. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of KBR.
- Prize: The Winners of the Sweepstakes (the “Winners”) will be selected according to the schedule below, and will receive the corresponding prizes.
- Wednesday, November 29, 2023 at 2pm; $500 gift card for use at curateathome.com. Cúrate Tapas Bar or La Bodega by Cúrate (ARV $500)
Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by KBR. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at KBR’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winners. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for KBR to use Winners’ names, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of KBR. The random drawing will take place on Wednesday, November 29, 2023 at 2pm.
Winner will be notified via the email address submitted in the entry form within 24 hours following selection of Winner. KBR shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as may be required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT KBR‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that KBR, anyone acting on behalf of KBR, and KBR’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Terms & Conditions: KBR reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond KBR’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such a case, KBR may select the Winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by KBR. KBR reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. KBR has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, KBR reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless KBR and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the United States of America AND North Carolina, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participants agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in North Carolina having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winners names or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Curate at Home Holiday Giveaway, Cúrate at Home,, 14 O Henry Avenue, Suite 110, Asheville, NC 28801, USA. Requests must be received no later than November 30, 2023.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Cúrate at Home,, 14 O Henry Avenue, Suite 110, Asheville, NC 28801.
- Facebook and Instagram: The Campaign hosted by Cúrate at Home is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or any other social media platform.